Monday, October 1, 2012

Back-to-back vacations!!!

Hi Friends,

How are you all doing?  Hope all is well on your side.  All is very well on my side as I have been on 2 back-to-back vacations in September.  Also work was piled up a lot so that's why I have not been able to write any posts on the vacations yet.  But not to worry, since I am back now and won't be taking any more vacations for this year (I think?)....so now I have all this time to update you guys on my 2 vacations - first one to New Jersey/New York (which I took in the first week of September) and 2nd one to Las Vegas/California (Last week of September).  Both were fantastic and I have a lot to tell you about both the vacations that might help you when you are planning your trip to either of the places!!  I will hopefully have the New Jersey/New York trip updates this week and Vegas/Cali will be updated next week.  First, I need to remember myself of all the things that happened on the Vegas/Cali trip since it was so packed with all the activities.  So stay tuned and I will come back with lots of trip information and some cool pics of both the trips :).

Until then, have a great day and great week ahead!!

No comments: