Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seattle Trip Begins...

Dear blog readers,

I am writing after long time but a lot has happened in the last two weeks.  2 weeks ago I had really rough week including a visit to an ER, visit to a dental clinic, and visit to an auto shop to fix my car damage after I cracked the windshield washer fluid :(.  Well I could write a completely separate blog on that but right now I want to first tell you about my Seattle trip before I forget or get lazy about writing it.

One of my close college friends have moved to Seattle, well Redmond to be specific, for work and she had been pursuing me to come there since past 2 years.  Finally I decided to take out a week from my vacation to go there.  My brother and my friend's brother also accompanied me but they were only coming for 4 days and I was going to be there for the whole week.  Booked my tickets for July 3rd to July 11th.  I am going to write a post for each of the days I was there and that way I can write about my experience in detail :).  Either it's going to bore you to death or get you really involved in the reading about the trip.

All 3 of us got to Seattle on July 3rd.  Now since my flight was earlier from my brother's, I had to wait for him for another hour on the airport and just told my friend to come late.  I went from Colorado with 91 degrees and came to Seattle where the temperatures were in 60s.  I kind of expected it but didn't think I would have to use my jacket right away as I land in Seattle :P.  We got home around 11:15 pm or so and then had delicious butter paneer masala made by my friend.  Since Washington state is on pacific time zone, it was already midnight in denver but we were not sleepy.  We stayed up, chatted, watched couple of episodes of "How I met your mother" and then went to bed around 1:30 am or so.  Our main trip starts from next day, so watch out for my next posts!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

LlamajitKaur said...

Sorry to hear about the ER room! Hope everything is ok? Sounds like it is, if you are writing about your trip. :-) The Seattle trip sounds like it was a lot of fun. Miss you girls a lot, and can't wait to read the stories.