Saturday, March 9, 2013

Welcome 2013!!

With the welcome of 2013, I didn't know what was in store for me, but surely there was a vacation in store right at the start!!

My cousin's wedding was going to take place in February of 2013, but didn't know if we were going to attend or not since all of our vacations needed to be at the same time.  After everyone's vacations got approved, we decided to attend the wedding in February in India.  I booked our tickets for  3 weeks in Feb which covered pretty much the entire month of February.  My family and I were very excited since all of us were going together to India for the first time after we moved to US.  Since we moved, there was always 1 person missing in each trip, so this time it happened to be all of us going!!  And another reason of excitement was to go to India was to attend a family wedding and meet the relatives!!  It's always great to visit family but more of the excitement comes from the joy of shopping and the variety of food :D...hehe.  That's the best part about the vacation!!

In the next couple of my posts, I will be jotting down every single detail of my travel/journey how I have been writing in the past, so that gives other readers and travelers idea about the airline we flew with, airports we visited and an overall experience.  Also I will write about all the fun I had during the wedding, meeting families, and meeting 2 of my school friends after 13 years!!

So, lots of posts coming up...stay tuned!!

No comments: