Wednesday, August 22, 2012

St. Louis Trip Highlights

Hello Friends,

I have been away from my own blog from over 2 months, but I am back with some vacation updates :).  My last vacation was last year in May to Orlando, Florida which was fantastic...but since then I had not taken any vacation!!  So here I am with the details of my first vacation of the year 2012 to St. Louis, Missouri.

One of my friends who lived in Denver once had moved to St. Louis and had invited me to come down.  I thought it would be great to take my first vacation and get a break from work.  Without a second thought, I booked my tickets for mid August for 4 days and anxiously waited for it!!

Well, then it was all adventure and relaxing time from there on!! My trip included of a lot of sightseeing including visit to the Arch, Missouri botanical garden, St. Louis downtown, zoo, art museum, and much more.

Remember these are just highlights....a detailed post on each day is coming up soon...
Stay tuned!!

Here is a photo to give you a glimpse of the trip....enjoy!


No comments: