Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Small World..

We all hear people saying or we say it ourselves that "it's a small world". I bring up this point because while I was in India I found out from my masi (aunt) that she had attended Shaan's (singer and one of my favorite) wedding. Shaan actually married to a punjabi girl who lived 2 houses down my masi's house in Paldi, Ahmedabad and they had attended the wedding. Isn't that awesome!!! I asked her if she took his autograph and she said that "what would I do with his autograph...all the young girls were taking his autograph :)"...hahahaha...well and I agree, if I was there I would be rushing through the crowd to get his autograph and click a picture with him.

3 comments:

Nanami said...

Its funny you mention that. When I was about to get out of my plan in Denver I happened to look back and saw this guy who looked like someone from one of my classes. And I hadn't seen him for 3-4 years probably. And he works in Vancouver not Seattle. What are the chances that we were both taking a flight from Seattle to Denver at the same time? Well he might have been that guy, he might not have been. who knows?

Nanami said...

Oh and then there was that Kavita incident I like to call it :P

Sunshine said...

Yea exactly....incidents like these make you feel that it is really small world. You never know where and when you bump into someone you know :P.