Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A big milestone completed!!!

Hey Friends,

I write this post to let you all know with such happiness that I presented my master's project presentation last Friday and it went great.  I passed the presentation and now I am officially done with my master's degree.  My master's project was the only thing pending in completion of my master's degree and now it's done.  It's been long wait but every second of it is worth it!!  I will probably get the degree in couple of months but it's a huge relief and no more projects or assignments to worry about.  It did take me little longer to finish the project since I had to extend it for couple of reasons but the end product has been great.

I want to thank my project professor who has been very helpful and supportive in everything and I have learned so much from him during my time in grad school.  I have met so many people who have become my friends for life and also want to thank them for making my time at grad school so much fun and exciting!  This is a major milestone completed on my part and I can't be thankful enough to all the people who have played part in it.  My mom plays a big role in completion of this achievement because it was her who made me apply for masters and then supported me so much these 3 years to help me finish it.  I am not the only one graduating today with masters degree, but my mom is also graduating with me who has helped me so much from time to time.  Last, but not least, I feel so blessed and fortunate and want to thank God for always keeping his hand on me and showering me with blessings, giving me the push when I felt no motivation, cheering me on successful outcome....

Thanks to all my family and friends to walk this journey with me and cheering me on, giving best wishes, and all the support and love you all have given me :).

Now that I have some time on my hands, will be more active in writing the blog entries, trying new cooking experiments, and who knows what else? 

Until then, see ya!

3 comments:

LlamajitKaur said...

Congratulations! That is very sweet about your mom :-)

Nanami said...

Congratulations Sunshine! :)

India said...

This blog have very good information and very nice blog, i am from india there are so many tourists destination in india, India Tours is a best option for holidaysIndia Trip Planner
India Trip Deals
India Tour Packages
Trip Advisor India
India Tour