Monday, April 11, 2011

Corn Vegetable Soup

It's been a while since I cooked something, so I was itching to try out something else.  I didn't want to make a heavy dish like previous ones but something light that can be filling and tasty.  I skimmed through the list on manjulaskitchen.com and saw corn vegetable soup under soup & salad section.  I tried it out and it turned out great.  Here is a snap of some Corn Vegetable Soup I made yesterday.


It had right balance of vegetables and just 3 spices (salt, black pepper, and lemon juice) to make it healthy and tasty :).  I followed the exact instructions from http://www.manjulaskitchen.com/2008/06/20/corn-vegetable-soup/ to make this soup.  Even though the process was short, the straining of mixed corn was the most time consuming and tough.

Now next I want to try out some quick snack that can be handy for either breakfast or afternoon snack :D.  Till then, see ya!

2 comments:

Nanami said...

Drooling :) I like reading about your cooking exploits :)

I gave a try to making my mom's Sambar last night and it also came out great! I want to cook more like you ;)

Sunshine said...

Thanks girlie. Now that I am done with masters, I will doing lots more cooking experiments :D