Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm back!

Hello People!

It's been loooooong time since I have posted anything.  In fact, I had started to write the posts on my Caribbean cruise trip but unfortunately I could only write the first day experience and the other 6 days got cornered.  I have not gotten any time to do anything other than studying because of my classes.  My weekends' routine have mostly been visiting campus for group meetings or working on projects trying to meet the deadlines.  And trust me, those have not been very exciting.  In fact the last week of school, when I had a project report and project presentation due, I have gotten less and less sleep :(.  But thanks to Thanksgiving break and a mandatory 1 week off at work which gave me (no relaxing time, but) plenty of time to work on a project that hardly had any future of completion.  Me and my team members put some hard work in the last two weeks to get the project running.  So that's good enough for me....but we did the entire project report the night before it was due and prepared the entire project presentation 1 night before it was supposed to be presented...so that's quite an achievement.  Now I just need to wait and watch out for the grade...I'm really concerned about this course and wondering what I will get.  Ohh....I didn't even tell you which course I'm talking about...I'm talking about High Performance Networked Computing.

Well long story short, I am done with this semester (until the next one starts :(....I'm not thinking about it right now) and now I'll have some time to do other things such as write some more blog entries, draw some sketches, get some things done around the house and help out my mom whom I owe my entire masters degree.  Without her I wouldn't have been able to get where I am right now with 4 semesters done in masters degree.  She is the reason I have been able to focus on school without worrying about anything else.  I totally owe her everything!  She is the best!

So watch out for some more updates in the coming weeks before 2010 kicks in :-).  Well I've already got some things in mind that I want to talk about, some movie reviews, a lot of good music reviews, hopefully my rest of the caribbean cruise stories and anything else that comes in the way.

Till then, Tata :)

1 comment:

LlamajitKaur said...

What a sweet post - moms are indeed life-savers, and yours is indeed a sweet one. :-) Congratulations on finishing your semester! It was nice to see you yesterday, and hope to get together with you soon again!