Friday, January 8, 2016

2016 - Happy New Year!!

Dear Friends,
Wish you all a very Happy New Year!!  I hope everyone had a great 2015 and have a great year ahead in 2016!  As usual, I don't know where to begin writing as I have been completely away from blogging in the past year.  2015 was the fastest year for me but not smooth as there were ups and downs that came along, some good and some bad, and then some great.  The worse part of 2015 was loosing my grandmother.  It was hard to say goodbye to a loved one, but I hope she is resting in peace!  She is still in my toughts and memories.  The great part of 2015 was that we (my family) bought a house which was long overdue and I feel it was a blessing!  Other than that, it was just getting settled in the new home, learning new things related to a home, etc. etc. took the rest of the year and nothing much.  Hopefully this year is bit relaxed compared to last one :).  Well, that's all I am going to say for now.
Have a great day!

No comments: