Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Adventurous Vacation!!!!

Hey friends,
I know I've been away and returning to my own blog after loooooong time...long 5 months. Well what can I say, I was terribly busy with school until first week of May and then once the school was over I was busy with work. I must admit though that this summer break has gone by so fast. I can't believe my school will start again in 2 weeks :(. Well I've enjoyed my time-off from school and able to focus on just work.

Now if you don't know, I just returned from a beautiful vacation from 7 day Western Caribbean Cruise. It was the best vacation ever......and a great experience. It was my first cruise so I was really excited because I didn't know what to expect and at the same time I had so many expectations. It was a 7 day cruise but the days just spoofed by that I didn't want to go back to work the next day :(. Friends, I have so much to tell you about each day that I spent on cruise or at the different ports, starting from when I flew in to Miami to the point when I got back home. I will probably break down the blog into sections because I have a lot to write about the cruise experience itself, the service, food, the different places we visited, a lot of tips that I could give to first-time cruisers :) and much more. I took like 3 GB worth of pictures and videos so I won't be able to show you those here...but I'll post some pics to give you guys an idea of how much fun it's been these past 7 days. All I can say is that it's a lifetime experience and one should take the cruise vacation at least one time in their life...because if you take it once, you'll love it so you'll take it again and again :P. I think the cruise experience also becomes more memorable and fun if you choose the right cruise and I think Carnival was the best option for first-time cruise because they pamper you a lot with great entertainment and service they offer on board.

So folks, stay tuned and watch out for my next couple of blog posts. I will try my best to post everything by end of this week (if time permits), so bear with me!

Tata for now... :)

1 comment:

LlamajitKaur said...

Glad you had such a great time! Thanks for sharing your stories and pictures - look forward to reading more about it on your blog. :)